Sep 9, 2011

Chicken Pox In Children














Chicken Pox (Varicella, Chickenpox) is a contagious viral infection that often arise and cause a skin rash in the form of a collection of small spots are flat or protruding, fluid-filled blisters and scabs, which cause itching.
Cause
The reason is the varicella-zoster virus.
The virus is transmitted through saliva splashes patient or via objects contaminated by fluid from the blisters of the skin.
Patients can transmit the disease from onset of symptoms until the last blister has dried. Therefore, to prevent contagion, patients should be isolated (sequestered).
If someone has had chickenpox, then he will have immunity and will not suffer from chicken pox again. But the virus can remain dormant in the human body, and sometimes becomes active again and cause shingles.

Symptoms and signs
Symptoms begin to appear (incubation period) within 10-21 days after infection. Usually the patient had been infected with the virus for more than 48 hours before symptoms appear.

In children aged over 10 years, the initial symptoms of headache, fever being and malaise, decreased appetite. The symptoms are usually not found in children younger symptoms in adults are usually more severe.
24-36 hours after onset of initial symptoms, red spots appear flat (macular). Then the prominent spots (papules), forming a fluid-filled blisters (vesicles) with itching, which eventually will dry up. This process takes time for 6-8 hours. Furthermore, we will form spots and new blisters.

On the fifth day, usually no longer form new blisters, the blisters will dry up on the sixth day and disappear in less than 20 days.

Papules on the face, arms and legs are relatively few, usually are found in the upper torso (chest, back, shoulder). The spots often found on the scalp.

Papules in the mouth quickly rupture and form open sores (ulcers), which often causes swallowing disorders. Ulcers can also be found on the eyelids, upper respiratory tract, rectum and vagina. Papules on the vocal cords and upper respiratory tract sometimes causes respiratory problems.

Can occur pembengkaan lymph nodes in the neck side.

Chicken pox rarely causes the formation of scar tissue, if any, only a small indentation around the eyes. Chickenpox sores can become infected due to scratching and is usually caused by staphylococci.

Treatment
Treatment is usually given in the form of supportive treatment / symptomatic and maintain good hygiene to avoid secondary infections.
At school age children should be rested at home first, in order to prevent the transmission of my friends at school. And may go back if keropengnya already dried up and his fever has gone down.
Can be used antipyretic drugs to reduce fever, but you should avoid using aspirin, because it can cause Reye's syndrome.
To relieve itching and prevent scratching, the skin should be cold compressed. Can also be applied calamine lotions, antihistamines or other lotions containing menthol or phenol

To reduce the risk of bacterial infection, you should:

1. The skin is washed frequently with soap and water
2. Maintain hand hygiene
3. Puku cut short
4. Clothes stay dry and clean.
5. Sometimes given drugs to reduce itching (antihistamines).
6. If there is a bacterial infection, given antibiotics.
7. If the case is severe, can be given anti-viral drug acyclovir.

Anti-viral drugs may be given to children older than 2 years. Acyclovir is usually given to teenagers, because teenagers are more severe disease. Asikloir can reduce the severity of the disease if given within wakatu 24 hours after the first appearance of the rash.
Alernatif other drugs, namely: Famciclovir, valacyclovir, and interferon vidarabin

Complication
Children usually recover from chickenpox without any problems. But in adults and people with immune system disorders, infections can be severe or even fatal.
The complications that can be found on chicken pox are:
    * Pneumoniakarena virus
    * Inflammation of heart
    * Inflammation of joints
    * Inflammation of the liver
    * Encephalitis (brain infection)
    * Reye's Syndrome
    * Purpura
    * Bacterial infections (erysipelas, pyoderma, impetigo bullosa).
Diagnosis
Diagnosis based on typical skin rash (macules, papules, vesicles and scab).
Investigations
Examination of leukocyte mennjukkan usually normal results, low, or increased slightly. Multinucleated giant cells on Tzanck smear examination of skin blisters. Positive results on the examination of tissue culture.
Prevention
To prevent chicken pox are given a vaccine. To the people who have never had chicken pox vaccination and are at higher risks of complications (eg people with immune system disorders), can be given immunoglobulin zoster or varicella-zoster immunoglobulin.
Varicella vaccine is usually given to children aged 12-18 months.

related articles

5 comments:

tes said...

kunjungan sobat :) visit me back n comment back thanks .

Anonymous said...

It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

Unknown said...

My name is hoover, my 18 year old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed with herpes 3 years ago. Since then, we have moved from one hospital to another. We tried all kinds of pills, but every effort to get rid of the virus was futile. The bubbles continued to reappear after a few months. My daughter was using 200mg acyclovir pills. 2 tablets every 6 hours and 15g of fusitin cream. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied twice a day, but all still do not show results. So, I was on the internet a few months ago, to look for other ways to save my only son. Only then did I come across a comment about the herbal treatment of Dr Imoloa and decided to give it a try. I contacted him and he prepared some herbs and sent them, along with guidance on how to use them via the DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed by dr imoloa and in less than 14 days, my daughter recovered her health. You should contact dr imoloa today directly at his email address for any type of health problem; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him at drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also with whatssap- + 2347081986098.

james Benson said...

I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

Kimberly Williams said...

I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS/HIV/AIDS
HIV/Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections. But the best way to fight and get rid of the herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV with his powerful herbal mix medicine and spiritual healing. I contacted him to find out how he could help me, and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs' medicine! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me the medicine is ready, and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema, Shingles, MS, Bulbous Pemphigoid, Diabetes, cancer, PCOS, hypothyroidism, vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, HPV, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus Schizophrenia, Autism, Bipolar disorder, Infertility Get your EX back, Enlargement of Breast, Penis, Butts.CMV, And more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness, and I was cured of herpes virus. And DR James' medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for, and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine. CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM.
He's a good man and he will help you  

Post a Comment